Monday, May 27, 2013

Prepare for picture overload- Los Alcazares: so beautiful.

In Sevilla we went to Los Alcazares.  It was the most beautiful, inspiring place of all.  The whole time I had imaginative stories of Arab princesses in my mind.  I absolutely loved it.  And I took way too many pictures.  So bear with me.

I'm continually impressed by the details of arabic arquitecture.  They surround themselves with such beautiful things.  It was easy to understand why their culture is so advanced.








I sat here or an hour or so, just taking everything in.  So beautiful.

This flower blew into the fountain and danced on top of the water.  Natural beauty.

All in all, I think I have loved this place most because it was so uplifting and inspiring to be there.  So beautiful.  I also loved that we didn't have a guide, because it allowed me to go at my own pace, sit and enjoy the beauty of my surroundings.  So next time you're in Sevilla, be sure to visit Los Alcazares!

No comments:

Post a Comment