Friday, June 21, 2013

Cuenca: these hills are alive! Well.... they're more like cliffs.

Cuenca!  Probably my favorite place.  It is a quaint little town a short trip outside of Madrid.  Its built up high, surrounded be beautiful country.  Everything was so incredibly beautiful that, despite the rain, I enjoyed every minute of my time there.

Looking out over the valley from the cliffs.
 Looking down on the river.  I hope you can see the color of the water.  Not exactly the most natural color, but definitely beautiful. 
 Some of those lovely Cuenca cliffs.
 Beautiful place, beautiful girls.
 From the lookout you have cliffs in one direction and the other.  So cool.

 Las casas colgadas, which means the hanging houses.  Litteraly hanging off the edge of a cliff.
I just saw this in a rock wall.  I found Cuenca to be enchanting,  I loved it.

1 comment:

  1. This city is beautiful and you are beautiful. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete